Our company requires a HR and Fleet Administrator, based in our Doncaster Office, who will be responsible for our Onboarding, Fleet and Compliance administration tasks. The role will include meeting new starters managing onboarding processes inclusive of compliance and background checks as required, purchasing additional vehicles, and ensuring all vehicles are fully maintained and legal. Experience would be preferred as the role depends on a skilled individual to meet the challenges of this fresh new role.
- Onboarding – Dealing with starter packs, offer of employment, contract, DBS Consent Form, Criminal Convictions Declaration forms
- Keeping all employee details up to date
- Compliance – Ensuring engineers are Gas Safe compliant, keeping certificates and the qualification and competency matrix up to date
- Fleet – Ordering vehicles and fuel cards, running various reports to support daily tasks such as booking in services, repairs and MOT while working closely with the scheduling operators before confirming bookings, organisation of the fleet by keeping accurate records on Fleet Check, ensuring mileage and driver license checks are processed and any driving violations and fines are reported
- Excellent communication skills
- Out of the box thinker, strategic and solution wizard
- Be confident and have an outgoing personality
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be well organised and self-motivated
- Possess and excellent command of written English with copy accuracy.
- Can work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be technically proficient and comfortable with IT, systems, and apps
- Previous experience in this role would be preferred but not essential