CALLING OUT TO ALL EV CHARGEPOINT INSTALLERS!
Calling out to all experienced field installation electricians who have a passion for the EV industry. The right electrician will be able to survey, inspect and install electric vehicle charging points
We are on the lookout for an independent, innovative and hardworking self-starter who loves dealing with customers commercially.
The ideal candidate will hold 2 years commercial experience in EV ChargePoint installations.
Previous experience required
• Installing PVC trunking
• Working with and terminating Twin & Earth cable (6mm 3-core Hi-tuff)
• Installation and termination of SWA up to and including 6mm 3-core
• Cable clipping/cleating
• Commercial three-phase initial verification, inspection and testing.
Skills and Qualifications
• Basic IT skills would be beneficial to the company
• A testing and inspection certification 2391 (or equivalent)
• Hold 17th or 18th edition regulations.
• Up to date CSCS card or JIB card
Company benefits package
In return, the successful candidate will receive the following benefits,
• Excellent Salary
• Company Vehicle and tools
• Fuel card
• Mobile Phone
Applicants must be willing to travel as occasional overnight stay may be required and you must have a clean driving license.
If you are a passionate, confident and hard-working individual, Energise Energy would love to hear from you!
Got a Question?
We're always happy to help.