A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced electrical project manager to join our rapidly growing company.
The automotive industry is ever growing, and we are on the lookout for a reliable, confident and organised individual to take the lead into the world of EV charging.
The ideal candidate will complete the following job duties:
- Undertaking surveys at customers premises
- Designing the electrical installation required for the EV charging system
- Specifying EV charging hardware
- Producing quotations to comply with company parameters
- Dealing with customers
- Managing all on-site activities, including Health & Safety
- Ensuring the quality of all works undertake
- Producing reports and management information as required
- Electrical background
- Electrical qualifications 2391/2394/2395/2396 City & Guilds are desirable
- Practical use of Microsoft Office
- Electrical project management experience
- Good communication skills
- Able to manage their time in an economic way
- Self-motivated and has the ability to motivate others
- Full UK driving license
- Work from home
- Company Vehicle
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays
If this role is of interest,we would love to hear from you!
Send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively apply directly from our website.