We are actively looking for sub-contractors in the below regions…
• South Coast
• North West
• North East
Calling out to all experienced field installation electricians who have a passion for the EV industry. The right electrician will be able to survey, inspect and install electric vehicle charging points in domestic, commercial and industrial properties.
We are on the lookout for an independent, innovative and hardworking self-starter who loves dealing with customers, both domestic and commercial.
The ideal candidate will hold 2 years commercial experience and minimum of 3 years electrical experience.
Previous experience required
• Installing PVC trunking
• Working with and terminating Twin & Earth cable (6mm 3-core Hi-tuff)
• Installation and termination of SWA up to and including 6mm 3-core
• Domestic single-phase initial verification, inspection and testing
• Cable clipping/cleating
• Commercial three phase initial verification, inspection and testing.
• Three-Phase cabling and associated works.
Skills and Qualifications
• EAL VRQ Domestic Installer/ City & Guides Level 2 (or equivalent) qualification.
• A testing and inspection certification C&G 2391 (or equivalent) Preferred.
• Hold 18th Edition regulations. (Sub-contractors should have 18th edition from January 2019 to be able to install electrical equipment.)
• Up to date CSCS card or JIB card
• Three-Phase installation experience.
• Electric vehicle charge points installation qualification (C&G 2919-01 or 2919-02).
• Basic IT skills would be beneficial to the company
In return the successful sub-contractor will receive the following benefits,
If you are a passionate, confident and hard-working individual, Energise Energy would love to hear from you!
Got a Question?
We're always happy to help.