Our Sales & Operations department requires an Operations Admin Support advisor based in our busy Doncaster office. The successful candidate will be part of the operations team and will be responsible for the end to end client/customer journey. The role will include liaising with our Client, inbound and outbound calling, scheduling engineer visits, managing workloads effectively, and providing administrative support as needed. Experience working in a busy demanding environment is essential to this role.
- Checking new jobs to ensure they meet requirements to maintain our 100% completion target.
- Contacting awaiting customers via telephone and email to plan engineer visits.
- Booking new jobs on our bespoke planning system.
- Effective engineer planning & scheduling of incoming works, supporting our EV & Smart Metering engineers
- Adhere to Service Level Agreements by being proactive with all outstanding and new jobs
- Daily checks and providing relevant updates for outstanding works.
- Jeopardy management of all planned works to ensure appointments are met and customers kept informed.
- Dealing with all customer service queries either by telephone or email.
- Geographical knowledge of UK is essential
- Experience in planning and scheduling is preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- Must have working knowledge Microsoft office & be more comfortable using several systems
- Record and provide accurate reporting to our stakeholders
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well organised and self-motivated
- Be confident with a fix it, can do attitude and personality