Our Planning & Scheduling department currently requires a Planner & Scheduler, based in our Doncaster Office, who will be responsible for organising the most effective routes for our field teams. The successful applicant will work closely with our Operations Centre to ensure service deliveries are made to customers on time and in the most cost effective and efficient way possible. We use a scheduling system which plans a high proportion of our services automatically. The role of the scheduler is to refine the schedules to maximise the number of services we deliver.
- To plan and schedule routes for our field force, maximising the number of visits scheduled and ensuring that our resources are fully utilised.
- To communicate effectively on daily conference calls along with visiting sites with Operations Centre staff and working closely with them to respond to issues which arise each day.
- Working alongside your Planning & Scheduling Manager, you will ensure that backlogs are controlled and kept at minimum levels.
- Future planning of schedules for our field teams supporting our EV & Smart Metering programme
- Jeopardy management
- Calling customers to Make appointments
- Dealing with Customer complaints
- Work with the sales team to plan and schedule the work when required
- Work experience gained as a planner & scheduler is highly desirable
- Experience of using a planning system is highly desirable
- Strong analytical skills and numerate ability are essential.
- Although being assertive, you will be very personable and possess strong communication skills
- A sound knowledge of UK Geography is essential.
- You will possess a can-do, will-do mind-set which will see the job done.
- Record and pass on accurate reporting to our Business Improvement Manager.
- Working towards and achieving daily and weekly targets (both team and individual).